All of the photos included are mine, they're all taken in wilmingto. I also have worked, with most of the vendors here so if you have any questions or would like to hire them from this article, please mention it on our call.
So, you’re looking for a Wilmington, NC Wedding Photographer
Planning an American coastal destination wedding in Wilmington, NC is the big dream for many couples. The picturesque beaches, historic charm, and beautiful scenery offer the perfect wedding destination full of romantic allure.
You deserve stunning timeless photos of your wedding day, and as a Wilmington, NC Wedding photographer, I am committed to capturing your day in the most skilled, discreet, and sincere way. I'll bring forward your genuine natural emotions, allowing you to be your most authentic selves.
Whether you're planning a grand wedding with all your loved ones in an elegant seaside hotel or an intimate ceremony at one of the historic estates, Wilmington, NC has it all to provide the perfect backdrop that will instantly take you back to the day, the place, and the moment of the most magical day of your life.
If you respond to our style of photography and would like to inquire about our availability for your wedding day, please get in touch, and let's discuss your plans!
When planning your wedding in Wilmington, North Carolina, you have a wide array of services and vendors at your disposal to ensure every detail of your special day is perfect.
Hotels and Inns
Wilmington offers a range of accommodations for you and your guests to enjoy. Whether you're looking for a cozy bed and breakfast, a beautiful Airbnb, or a larger hotel for accommodating your entire party, Wilmington has it all.
- C. W. Worth House Bed and Breakfast: Voted the #1 Best Bed & Breakfast in the US.
Address: 412 S 3rd St, Wilmington, NC 28401
Phone Number: (910) 762-8562
- Airbnb: There's no shortage of beautiful and unique Airbnb options in Wilmington, providing a homely and customizable stay.
- Hotel Ballast: Renovated in 2018, this beautiful venue can host hundreds of guests for your wedding. It has plenty of amenities such as a DGX Wine and Beer Convenient store, close to local shops, restaurants, bars and has a beautiful view of the Cape Fear River.
Address: 301 N Water St, Wilmington, NC 28401
I would consider L&L Rentals for your equipment and decor needs, they are very professional and can weather the rain or a luxury garden party.
Wedding Planner and Day-of Coordination
I would definitely recommend a wedding planner and a Day-of Coordinator. I've had a few instances where I actually had to direct the entire wedding party, it resulted CHAOS.
Wilmington offers a diverse selection of wedding venues to suit various tastes and preferences. Here are a few notable options:
- Wrightsville Manor: A highly popular luxury wedding venue just 15 minutes from downtown Wilmington. It boasts beautiful settings, ample space for larger gatherings, and a light and airy atmosphere. Wrightsville Manor is often booked well in advance, so be sure to plan ahead.
Address: 1952 Allens Ln, Wilmington, NC 28403
- Brooklyn Arts Center: Nestled in downtown Wilmington, this historic venue provides a unique and elegant backdrop for your wedding. Its character and charm are perfect for couples looking for a distinctive setting.
Address: 516 N 4th St, Wilmington, NC 28401
- 128 South: If you're seeking a venue with a waterfront view, 128 South is a prime choice. Located within the Hotel Ballast, it offers picturesque scenery and plenty of space for your guests to enjoy.
Address: 128 S Front St, Wilmington, NC 28401
Adding a touch of natural beauty to your wedding is essential, and Wilmington boasts some exceptional florists who can help make your dream wedding a reality. Consider these top florists in town:
- Flora Verdi: Maria is a Local Florist who knows her stuff. She does elopements and micro weddings.
Address: 721 Princess St, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Designs by Dillon: A local favorite, Designs by Dillon specializes in creating unique and personalized floral arrangements that reflect your style and preferences.
- Nomadic Bloom: If you're drawn to the bohemian or rustic style, Nomadic Bloom is skilled at creating whimsical and organic floral arrangements that perfectly suit your vision.
Planning the logistics of your wedding transportation is crucial. From ensuring your guests' comfort to having reliable vehicles for your wedding party, transportation is a key element.
MOST HELPFUL LINKS
2024 Wedding Checklist
Travel from New York City(NYC), NY
The average cost to fly from New York City to Wilmington, NC is about $180 round trip. Wilmington is an international airport. Their 3 letter code is (ILM). Average flight time is 2 hours.
Travel from Washington DC, Maryland, Northern Virginia(DMV)
The average cost to fly from DC to Wilmington, NC one way is around $380 round trip at an hour and 30 minutes.
Travel from Boston, Massachusetts
If you're flying from Boston Logan to Wilmington, NC it will cost you $500 round trip at 2 Hours.
Driving from Washington DC, DMV, New York City, NY, Boston, MASSACHUSETTS
If you prefer the scenic route or are traveling with a larger group, you also have the option to drive from and to Wilmington. The drive typically takes around 6 hours from dc, 8 from NYC and is a great way to explore the beautiful landscapes along the way.
Use Interstate 95 (I-95) and take Route 40 when you reach Raleigh, North Carolina, to reach Wilmington with ease.
Driving to Wilmington offers the flexibility to stop at interesting locations along the route, take in the sights, and truly savor the journey.
Traveling Made Easy
Whichever mode of travel you choose, you'll find that reaching Wilmington from any of the northern states, it is a straightforward and enjoyable process.
Our dedicated photography services are here to accommodate your plans, whether you're arriving by air or embarking on a road trip. We're ready to capture the beautiful moments of your Wilmington wedding.
Wilmington Amenities for your Guests:
From last-minute essentials to unexpected emergencies, convenience stores are your go-to source for quick and convenient solutions.
DGX - Convenient Store | Wine & Beer
Closes at 10PM
250 N Water St, Wilmington, NC 28401
Phone Number: +19107262400
Fork n' Cork - Known for their burgers
Closes at 10PM on most days
Address: 122 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28401
The Rooster and Crow - Known for their Southern Comfort Food
Closes at 8:30PM on most days
Address: 225 S Water St Suite G & H, Wilmington, NC 28401
The downtown area features numerous boutiques and shops where visitors can explore and shop for unique gifts and souvenirs.
Favorite Gift Shops
The Quartermaster - Leather Goods
Closes at 10PM
Address: 108 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28401
Local Wilmington Wedding Photographer here!
I am passionate about my community in Wilmington
If you do choose to go with any of the vendors above, I'd give you $100 print credit per vendor hired in Wilmington, NC
To get started
Fill out the form here and I'll text you within 24 Hours