Photos by Pink Penguin Studios
Disclaimer: The photo above does not depict the couples mentioned in this article. It is included solely for illustrative purposes, while certain Reddit threads I discovered online have proven useful.
TOTAL = $57,479.96
We invited 200 guests and had 145 RSVP yes.
I am not up for sharing photos, but everything was perfect and beautiful!!
Hope this helps someone!!
Clothing/Accessories = $4,966.39
- Wedding Dress: $4345.31
- Alterations: $0 (this was a gift. The cost was around $700)
- Bride's Shoes: $109.95
- Jewelry: $490.58 (I bought I necklace I will keep forever and wear for other occasions; I am allergic to costume jewelry)
- Bathrobe: $9.99
- Boob tape: $10.56
- Tux: $0 (Men's Wearhouse offers a free tux for the groom)
Fake Florals and Decorations = $3,030.05
- Bridal Bouquet, 8 Bridesmaid Bouquets, 6 corsages, 14 buotonnieres: $758.09
- Centerpieces: $781.94
- Flower Girl Flowers and Basket: $54.58
- Abor, chair, sweetheart table, etc. Florals: $400.54
- Fake candles and holders: $59.38
- Picture frames and photos: $92.46
- Card box: $148.75 (we splurged on a box we are going to keep as decoration in our house)
- Guest"book" box: $96.39
- Signs (seating chart, welcome/ceremony, guestbook, cards/gifts, memorial table, reserved), frames, and easels: $373.66
- Table numbers and holders: $107.45
- Additional decoration: $156.81
Hair, Nails, and Makeup = $1,225
- 2 Hair Trials: $220
- 2 Makeup Trials: $245
- Bridal Hair (incl. tip and travel fee): $360
- Bridal Makeup (incl. tip): $275
- Manicure and pedicure: $125
DJ = $3,250
DJ (incl. tip): $2750
Photography = $5,109
Photographer and Second Shooter (incl. tips): $5109
Stationery = $900.39
- Save the Dates (incl. envelopes): $145.05
- Wedding Invitations (incl. addressed envelopes): $541.52
- Stamps: $107.21 (not counting sending wedding thank you letters b/c I didn't do that yet)
- Thank You Cards (shower and wedding): $106.61
Venue = $39,945.90
- Facility Fee: $3500
- Ceremony Fee: $2000
- Patio: $2500
- Bridal Suite extra time: $500
- Extended hour: $1000
- Amenity Baskets in bathrooms: $100
- Hors d'oeuvres: $5616
- Dinner: $7804
- Champagne Toast: $360
- Dessert: $1152
- Alcohol: $7294
- Security Fee: $255
- Vendor Meals: $140
- Fees (8%): $1789.28
- Gratuity (15%): $3354.90
- Taxes (7%): $2380.72
- Gratuity for wedding coordinators: $200
Transportation = $2,000
- 2 School buses = $2000
Gifts = $2,162.23
Bridesmaid and Flower Girl Proposals: $54.65
Maid of honor proposal: $43.80
Groomsmen and best man proposals: $38.87
Gifts for groomsmen: $701.16
Gifts for bridesmaids: $765.74
Gifts for parents and family member who helped: $558.01
For those wondering about GIFTS WE RECEIVED! We received just under $22k cash, plus some physical gifts, and there are a few more people who are shipping their gifts now so we have not yet received them.
Always nice to see these real budget breakdowns.
Thank you for this! What venue did you go with?
Thanks for the breakdown. It's I'm looking for card boxes and am being so picky, maybe I need to take a page out of your book and get something that can be decor afterwards.
I love that this breakdown includes the cost of the boob tape. The real MVP for so many wedding days!
Download your "How to get engagement photos that SLAY"
In this guide, you'll find:
- 20 different prompts and posing tips
- What to wear based on your preferences
- Best Wrightsville Beach Access
Let’s get to know each other
I hope y'all enjoyed the article. If you want to book an appointment to talk about pricing, features, etc. click on the button below to get y'alls sorted out!
If you're in the early and beginning stages of wedding planning, my friend Devon who owns a wedding planning business might be able to help out!
Consistency is key
I like to keep my colors consistent.
I know my galleries need to be consistent so it doesn't feel different from each other.
This helps with making sure that when you print your photos, the come out nicely.