How would you feel if a photographer just shares your boudoir photos without your consent when you specifically said "1. Do not share these photos publicly"
I would be terribly upset and so did the r/photography on Reddit.
This is clearly a breech of contract.
"100% lawyer time."
Reddit user u/logstar 2 recommended to lawyer up.
"Clearly not a professional"
As a wedding and portrait photographer, this absolutely unprofessional and "lawyering up" might be a viable choice at this point.
Download your "How to get engagement photos that SLAYYY"
In this guide, you'll find:
- Complete Engagement Session with Photos
- 20 Different Prompts & posing tips
- What to wear based off of the photographers style
- Location Tips + Best Wrightsville Beach Access
- Printing for Save the Date/RSVP Cards