About the Couple
Jade and G met about 10 years ago in high school. G told me that they've always felt that they were married to each other way before their engagement. He's a small business owner who owns a mobile detailing company. When he started making a decent amount of money, they got married. He remembers the small ring he gave her 2 years into dating.
Nestled in the historic district of Wilmington, North Carolina, Airlie Gardens is a 68-acre public garden that features breathtaking gardens, a majestic oak allée, serene lagoon views, and so much more. If you're looking for a beautiful and unique place to have your wedding, Airlie Gardens should definitely be at the top of your list! Here are 5 reasons why:
1. The setting is absolutely gorgeous. No matter what time of year you have your wedding at Airlie Gardens, the setting is guaranteed to be picture-perfect. From the manicured gardens to the towering oak trees, there's simply nowhere else like it.
2. You'll have the place to yourselves. Because Airlie Gardens is a public park, weddings are only allowed to take place during certain hours (9:00am-9:00pm). This means that you and your guests will essentially have the place to yourselves during your wedding day!
3. There's plenty of parking. One of the biggest concerns that couples have when planning their wedding is where everyone will park. With over 500 parking spaces on-site, you won't have to worry about that at Airlie Gardens!
4. The staff is incredibly helpful and accommodating. The staff at Airlie Gardens is passionate about making sure that your wedding day is everything you've dreamed of and more. They'll work closely with you every step of the way to ensure that everything runs smoothly on your big day.
5. It's conveniently located. Wilmington is a beautiful city with plenty to see and do, which makes it the perfect place to host your out-of-town guests. And because Airlie Gardens is located just minutes from downtown, your guests will have no trouble getting there!
If you're looking for a truly unforgettable place to tie the knot, look no further than Airlie Gardens! With its gorgeous setting, convenient location, and helpful staff, Airlie Gardens will make sure that your wedding day is everything you've ever dreamed of...and more!
Leave a comment!
I am a Wilmington NC wedding photographer. I absolutely love what I do! Capturing people's stories through photography is my passion. I strive to create beautiful, timeless images that will be cherished for a lifetime. I feel so lucky to be able to do what I love and to share those stories with others. Weddings are such a special time in people's lives, and I am honored to be able to capture those memories for them. Sharing those memories and stories with others is one of the best parts of my job!