Photos by Pink Penguin Studios
Disclaimer: The photo above does not depict the proposal mentioned in this article. It is included solely for illustrative purposes, while certain Reddit threads I discovered online have proven useful.
"Looking to see if anyone has any recommendations for a smaller, unique outdoor wedding venue!
Maybe 75-100 guests.
I am tired of seeing the same ones pop up on the internet so I thought I’d turn to Reddit.
We got married at the blockade runner, and what I loved was the ceremony wasnt on the sand, but a really nice grassy area that overlooked the beach.
1) you got the view
2) the public weren’t waltzing thru your ceremony
3) it was easier to walk on for those with mobility issues.
275 Waynick Blvd
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
Wrightsville Manor is amazing
Getting married there in August, can’t want!
My daughter was married there last November and it was magical! Congratulations
1952 Allens lane
Wilmington, nc 28403
Download your "How to get engagement photos that SLAYYY"
In this guide, you'll find:
- Complete Engagement Session with Photos
- 20 Different Prompts & posing tips
- What to wear based off of the photographers style
- Location Tips + Best Wrightsville Beach Access
- Printing for Save the Date/RSVP Cards
Let’s get to know each other
I hope y'all enjoyed the article. If you want to book an appointment to talk about pricing, features, etc. click on the button below to get y'alls sorted out!
If you're in the early and beginning stages of wedding planning, my friend Devon who owns a wedding planning business might be able to help out!